+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Got a spare VIP key >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Soujyo View Post
    I would really appreciate a chance at it, namely because I finally caught one of the famous 5 minute threads and realized that because I lurk rather than post my account has a join date of Today and I just wafflepwned myself out of getting a key! haha!

And if I don't get it, thanks any ways for providing yet another chance for people!

Ouch... yeah that sucks. Could be worse, you could pad your post count by commenting on every little thing like some of us do...

.... whistles innocently and goes back to reading holy inquisitorial tome of doom.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hakiem View Post
    I find it hard to believe that you have no Friends interested in Rift??

It seems you just made a bunch of friends with this Thread and one will end up owing you their first born in exchange for the VIP.

Just my thoughts,
    Hakiem
    Well I do have friends interested in Rift, but not beta...so it kinda balances itself out there...and those that are interested in beta, already have VIP keys

Soulwalker

Yea, to each their own I guess =D

It sucks, and I most certainly want in to help give them the best feedback that I can. I'm totally in awe after watching the interview where they talked to the CEO and he actually could understand the difference between having fun and being a serious competitor in the MMO market. This pretty much solidified my thoughts on them being a worth while company, ya know some one you could fully back.

Any ways as for having all your friends in the VIP club that's pretty cool, my buddies and I have been dying to get in there but meh not so lucky =D

Quote Originally Posted by ViniH View Post
    Give it to me so I have 2 keys to keep the other thread going with.
    God no. ViniH is the devil with that thread!

Give it to me and save me from Wow!

Soulwalker

I really need a beta key in order to show all my friends and try to convince them to come over to this game from lotro.

People, it's already been given away, just waiting for a thread lock now

Soulwalker

Cheers to you and grats to the winner then

Telaran

Whom did you give it to? It better be someone deserving.

Quote Originally Posted by samwise07 View Post
    I really need a beta key in order to show all my friends and try to convince them to come over to this game from lotro.
    Sad part is, I was in LOTRO beta... Ended up NOT playing the game, something about that one did not sit right with me. Now this one on the other hand reminds me so much of EQ2, that I am thinking this might just be the one I have been waiting for.

So far I have been bowled over by what I have seen that I am already thinking of an rp backstory to characters I have yet to roll.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by samwise07 View Post
    Wouldnt that be breaking the NDA ?

Main reason I want some vip keys is to get friends in so I can actually talk to them in clear concious about the game and why they should be wanting to play it ...... If I had actually participated in the first event , which I cannot confirm or deny.

Have beta tested many games. Was in the first beta due to sheer luck and was able to leave alot of feedback. Am interested in helping this be a great game. Would make my month to get a vip key

I am not going to lie there is no reason to pick me over any one who posts but i would like it and i would use it.
    Death is great people are dying to get there.

Death is great it's the cure to Life.

can yuo plaesa pig mii ?
    Long gone John

Thumbs up

DONT SEND ME YOUR VIP BETA KEY BUDDY I DONT WANT IT! I AM HAPPY ENOUGH TO HAVE A CHANCE AT A RANDOM CHOOSING.. IF DEVS DONT WANT ME... THEN I WILL QQ AND GET OVER IT.

But you would be my hero, and make me feel overjoyed inside if you did send it to me 0

I actually wrote a song dedicated to The Defiant! That should be worth a hand out key aye?

Link to the Thread and Song

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...t-Defiant-quot

Shameless I know!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast