+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Got a spare VIP key >.<

Telaran

Hey fellow forumer!

You want a reason why I should get the key?

I have 4 friends in this game already with VIP keys who can't send me a copy nor a new key what so ever.
    I played in most likely every mmorpg game there is out and just damaged so I can't really move so much outside and don't have anything else to do then check this forum every now and then to see if I ever get the chance to join this wonderful game with thousands of others.
    I lost the opportunity to join the game due to bots and sellers of VIP keys spamming competitions and contests.
    I spent endless hours playing mmorpgs and games which was bad and really just seems like nothing that Rift is.

I'm not saying I deserve the key by the points above, so feel free by contribute with sending your key to someone that really "needs" it, if you don't choose me.
    Last edited by Synpanic; 12-14-2010 at 12:17 PM.

Soulwalker

You said post a message stating why you should give us the key and the key would be ours; so, you should give me the key because I'm posting in this thread?

That said, thanks for giving everyone a chance at a key

Soulwalker

I would like it because since RIFT started doing all the Twitter, Facebook, and other site VIP give aways my therapy bill has skyrocketed...right after I post this I will go back to being curled in the fetal position, sobbing because I am sure I just missed another give away somewhere else.

Because if you don't, I'll start writing Haiku again.......

lol only kidding...

.... or am I?

Ascendant

Well, I tried that other thread of posting 3 times in a row..............but so are others.

I would like the VIP key, as I am one of those old timers, who took time out in EQ in 2006, and didn't try other games, til this year, looked a VG without hope since time Brad sold out, and would like to reenter the mmorpg new game era.

Trion has something here, and when I play or test (tried testing Spellborn when it left the scene ), and I can say I do test - not only the quest-play, but also the exploring activities, looking for things out of sorts.

I would do so in all the Beta's ,(Edit'd the NDA part, sorry, my bad) - explore quest chains, explore the countryside, etc.

Give me a shot and I'll work in Beta.

Also, good of you folks with spare keys trying to give others a shot.

Last edited by Chaszar; 12-14-2010 at 12:25 PM.

Give it to me so I have 2 keys to keep the other thread going with.
    We are the Defiant!

Telaran

If you haven't given one away, i'd be in your debt.

Because.. I'm a Norwegian death-dealing viking from the icey depths of hell!

And I like cookies.. and would be a good beta-tester, I give a lot of feedback.

I do not want a spare key for myself, but I would love to get one for my wife. We actually met in an MMO and have been playing them together ever since. I'd love to be able to get a key for her so we can test Rift together.

http://www.dragonsyndicate.net/
    "Because Defiants are not waiting for a miracle. We are making one." -MissDoomcookie

Just gave it away congrats to the winner...gonna request a thread lock now

Quote Originally Posted by Darcnova View Post
    Luckily I have no friends interested in Rift, right?
    I find it hard to believe that you have no Friends interested in Rift??

It seems you just made a bunch of friends with this Thread and one will end up owing you their first born in exchange for the VIP.

Just my thoughts,
    Hakiem
    Why Does The Porridge Bird Lay It's Egg In Mid-Air?

Soulwalker

I can be your friend

Plane Touched

Please consider giving me the beta key. I will gladly test the game and not just play it as a preview event. I look forward to discovering any bugs and reporting constant feedback to the development team on ways that I think the game could be improved. Thank you for your time.

Ytek

Soulwalker

I would really appreciate a chance at it, namely because I finally caught one of the famous 5 minute threads and realized that because I lurk rather than post my account has a join date of Today and I just wafflepwned myself out of getting a key! haha!

And if I don't get it, thanks any ways for providing yet another chance for people!
    Last edited by Soujyo; 12-14-2010 at 12:27 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ViniH View Post
    Give it to me so I have 2 keys to keep the other thread going with.
    I like this idea lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hakiem View Post
    I find it hard to believe that you have no Friends interested in Rift??

It seems you just made a bunch of friends with this Thread and one will end up owing you their first born in exchange for the VIP.

Just my thoughts,
    Hakiem
    Some people don't have gamer friends, some only have gamer friends that don't like certain genres, it happens.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast