+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Fansite -- Rift Watchers -- Giving Out 5 VIP Beta Keys

RIFT Fan Site Operator GameByNight's Avatar

Talking New Fansite -- Rift Watchers -- Giving Out 5 VIP Beta Keys

Hi Everyone,

To support awareness of Vagary.TV's new sub-site, Rift Watchers, we're giving away 5 free VIP beta keys. All you have to do is leave a comment on the giveaway post and, if you like what you see and what we're planning, we'd love it if you'd subscribe and keep an eye on us too.

Rift Watchers is a three person project. We're big fans of the game, have had hands on time at PAX, and are outlining and preparing all the support materials -- the things you'll be looking for when the game launches -- we can for launch. We're also a good, old fashioned blog, too, so you can look forward to those post types as well.

The 5 keys will be emailed out on Thursday based on a random draw. This should give you enough time to apply the code and wait anxiously for the invite email. These VIP keys will get you access to all the events before launch.

Anyways, thanks for reading. Vagary.TV is a gaming podcast/editorial/review network and Rift is the online game we've been waiting for. I think we can all agree, if any development team is going to hit this one out of the park, its Scott and his golden guns. Keep up the good work, Trion crew!

Good luck. Since we're still new (forgive the current lack of content -- we're getting on our feet) I think it's only fitting we announce ourselves on the forums of the game we're writing about! :-)

Very nice - the best of luck in your endeavors!

Just Me,
    Tim - Hakiem
    Why Does The Porridge Bird Lay It's Egg In Mid-Air?

Ascendant

Thanks for contributing to the community, good luck with getting the website up and running with content!
    www.maximation.us
    #1 Guardian raiding guild. Check us out if you think you have what it takes!

-Opi & Opii @ Shatterbone

Telaran

Thanks for the opportunity!

Grand of you to offer a chance that'll bring many people by your site. We need more old school gamers to come out of the woodwork. Rift is a pretty compelling reason, imho.

Here's a dram for the folk what make the time for common courtesy.

Rift Master

I said it on the entry page but I'm going to say it again here, I really like that color scheme.
    Last edited by Huene; 12-13-2010 at 10:03 PM.
    Thread Promo: http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...nity-approach.

Partial MMO History including: EQ1 ,EQ2,DAoC,WAR,WoW,CoH/V,EVE,LotRO,V:SoH,AoC,Allods,RyL,L2,AC2,CoS, PoBS,VC,Wurm,SL,PS,SWG,PL(iOS),Aion,HZ,STO,BOI,DDO ,DCU MoreSigSpacePlease.

Soulwalker

Woot, lets see what u got guys! thx for the offer and good luck with the site!

Thanks for the comments everyone! I've always been a big believer that the community of MMO players we have is one of the best in all of gaming. Supporting Rift and stirring interest in any way I can is definitely something I'm interested in.

And thank you for the comments on the site! I've been working closely with the theme designer to get it "just right." Though, bit of egg on my face for the moment, it looks like the post title link isn't working right. I'll have that fixed up as soon as possible (I don't know much code, so I'm not sure what would be causing it... have to wait to hear back from him :-)). Sorry about that! Once it's fixed, it'll be fixed for good though and the site should be totally set.

Soulwalker

Smile

Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck with your site.

Thanks for making this known on the forums! Wish everyone luck in getting those VIP keys (myself included )

For awesome Rift wallpapers go here and here!

Good luck everybody!

Soulwalker

cool site, left a comment. fingers crossed for a key

Soulwalker

thnx m8 and GL y'all!

Just popping in to say thanks again and to help keep this post up for people to see. The amount of support we've received has been overwhelming. Since last night, over 150 of you have applied. We're trying to secure a few more for you folks, so stay tuned. I'll update here if we're able to get them :-)

Shadowlander

Good luck on the site man!

Karl (killer of gophers, and smoker of Kentucky bluegrass / Northern sinsemilla hybrids)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast