Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Inscribed Sourcestone's

Shadowlander

Default Inscribed Sourcestone's

After running the death Raid Rift a few times (it was a bit too easy, needs more mechanics to be honest. :/) I now have loads of Inscribed Sourcestone's. What do I do with these? I've been unable to find a vendor where I can spend them. I might be blind though, hence why I'm making the thread. It'd be very strange to add the raids but not add the vendors to actually use your currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsuki View Post
    After running the death Raid Rift a few times (it was a bit too easy, needs more mechanics to be honest. :/) I now have loads of Inscribed Sourcestone's. What do I do with these? I've been unable to find a vendor where I can spend them. I might be blind though, hence why I'm making the thread. It'd be very strange to add the raids but not add the vendors to actually use your currency.
    You go to a Rare Planar goods merchant and use them to buy stuff. Also the Raid Rifts are for 10 man groups and are not supposed to be that hard.
    Last edited by Zikkar; 03-11-2011 at 02:50 PM.

-Soon A developer term that is never as "soon" as you want it to be.

Shadowlander

So, Fortune's Shore would work?

We did it as a 10 man group. I was hoping for the 10 man raids to be more challenging though, it was on par with the tier 1 experts. The tier 2 experts are harder than the raids, which is wrong. :/

Shadowlander

Bumping this. I've been to the Rare Planar Vendors in all high level zones, and no one of them allows me to spend Inscribed Sourcestone. This needs a fix Trion!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsuki View Post
    Bumping this. I've been to the Rare Planar Vendors in all high level zones, and no one of them allows me to spend Inscribed Sourcestone. This needs a fix Trion!
    each zone has its own currency. look for the vendor in the "main camp" of the zone the place you got the shards from. should be able to spend it there.

its to prevent higher levels from taking all the credit for the rifts and such in lower levels.

(my apologies if i am wrong on this, just something i've seen around. each zone has its own shard currency.)

Plane Walker

We have not found any where to spend them yet. They are the level 50 raid stones, so far there does not seem to be a vendor in the game.

Soulwalker

Anyone found where to spend these yet?

Does not appear the vendor to spend these is in the game yet. I have over 40 (yes, 40!!!) of them and I fear by the time we even get the vendor, we'll discover that the (most likely) gear, or essences for purchase will be comparable to the ones dropped in the rifts themselves...

Yeah, we've been looking for the vendor too, can't find ****
    Leimone Whitefall EU | Cleric

Soulwalker

Provide us with some info on this, Trion?

I am in the exact same position. I have 20+ of these now and they will most likely be useless by the time they add a vender for them.

The vendor does not exist...YET
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1282&dateline=1279040  725

Quote Originally Posted by g0kuenuan View Post
    The vendor does not exist...YET
    By the time it does, anyone who has enough of these to even purchase one item won't need them anymore. (Following crystal source vendors, it's feasible to assume an epic essence would be 15 inscribed sourcestones.)

Soulwalker

There are some vendors on the alpha shard trading items for these currencies, mainly purple quality lesser and greater planar essences.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtel View Post
    There are some vendors on the alpha shard trading items for these currencies, mainly purple quality lesser and greater planar essences.
    Where is the merchant on alpha?

Also Guardian or Defiant?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast