+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Site and App Builders. You can be one too. - Updated!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #301

Quote Originally Posted by Thurfir View Post
    I was curious why the <CoinCost> element seems so far off on about everything I check in game (barring some vendors in Sanctum, that seemed to be correct).
    A fix for this is on the way.

Thanks for looking into the crafted item issue Brian and I understand that it's not a trivial thing to fix.
    We just noticed that the last 2 exports have an issue regarding the quests. All the quest objective descriptions are missing now... Can you please look into this ?

Thanks !
    Last edited by Jelan; 11-07-2011 at 06:54 PM.

Plane Touched

Default Thank you for the CoinCost fix!

I was hoping it wasn't too involved.

Any chance you can add the training cost for crafting to the vendors?

Thurfir

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #304

Quote Originally Posted by Jelan View Post
    We just noticed that the last 2 exports have an issue regarding the quests. All the quest objective descriptions are missing now... Can you please look into this ?
    Fix is on the way.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #305

Quote Originally Posted by Thurfir View Post
    Any chance you can add the training cost for crafting to the vendors?
    Training cost for learning particular recipes?

Plane Touched

Default re: Training Costs

Originally Quoted by BrianMorin

Training cost for learning particular recipes?
    Yes.

Currently, the SkillTraining and RoleTraining vendors show any items they might sell (crafting components for the skill vendors and roles for the role vendors). Each of them sell either recipes or skill increases for CoinCost.

Having that in the NPC file would be a nice to have.

I'm already tying the recipes that can be "bought" for tokens (like craftsman marks) from their NPC sellers. I'd like to add the coin cost to the "generic" vendors as well.

Thurfir

Any chance of getting the discoveries broken down by language like the souls are.

Also any chance of breaking down the Items.xml file to smaller files, that would be great.

Plane Touched

Default Is the Coin Cost Fix in, yet? Did a pull of 11/9 data and there are changes....but-

Quote Originally Posted by BrianMorin View Post
    A fix for this is on the way.
    I see a lot of 0 Coin Costs for items that either were already 0 or had a value, but was wrong. Here's some checking on people I reported earlier:

Erlic Shirner (Argent Glade General Goods): -- he seems ok, now at least for the items listed)
    Quartermaster Molira (Quicksilver College): -- don't see any changes in coincost
    Mirco Stavni (Kain's Command): - all his items are now 0
    Miron Ledino (Kain's Command): -- many 0 cost items (including the Growth Brew item I reported before as 10k), The Iron Claw is still the same 8968 (instead of 8300).

Thanks.

Thurfir

Hi Brian,

Crafted items are coming back to haunt you a little bit more
    There is an issue right now with the template you use to export item names. It works fine for English but does not work very well for French and German. I believe you use pre + base + post in all cases where for French and German it should be exported as base + pre + post.

Also with the Russian beta being around, is there any plan to insert the Russian localization of the exported data ?

Thanks in advance !

Plane Touched

Default Some other discovery data that looks incorrect

Brian,

While I was testing out my NPC section, I ended up noticing that Quartermaster Nysmen and Quartermaster Konsesy are listed as being in Meridian (though it says that it's at the Sanctum of the Vigil scene). I believe that you meant for these 2 to be in Sanctum (as that's where I can clearly see them).

Another thing that was "odd" was that I found quite a few friendly to Defiant, but only neutral to Guardians in Meridian. There seem to be a number of Guardian hating people in Meridian (so it probably washes), but i'm surprised that Doron Sisko (the Banker) is neutral to Guardians. I could be wrong here and this may be one of those "working as expected" things.

Thought I'd point it out.

Thurfir
    Last edited by Thurfir; 11-17-2011 at 12:15 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Live feeds? Player database?

Hi,

Have you considered opening up player xml feeds? Getting the soul tree and worn equipment of characters? Obviously this would require an API key (like eve online) that can only be obtained by the account holder through rift member portal.

It would be an excellent addition to guild websites for those guilds who love to tinker with websites and make the cool solutions I'm sure fan sites and databases out there also could have good use for it. I reckon if you know the class, gear and soul build, you can calculate number of stats/hp, and make ranked lists etc. etc. ?

PS. I saw mention in the first post that there was a live server status feed; where can this be found?

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Brian,

There is an issue right now with the template you use to export item names. It works fine for English but does not work at all for French and German. I believe you use pre + base + post in all cases where for French and German it should be exported as base + pre + post.

Thanks in advance !
    HI Brian, could you please give us a feedback on the above issue, it leads to corrupted item names for French and German which we would rather have fixed asap...

Thanks a lot in advance !

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #313

I believe you use pre + base + post in all cases where for French and German it should be exported as base + pre + post.
    Just checked in a fix for this today. It should be on its way down the pipe.

Also with the Russian beta being around, is there any plan to insert the Russian localization of the exported data ?
    Will ask up the food chain about this.
    Last edited by BrianMorin; 12-12-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Just checked in a fix for this today. It should be on its way down the pipe.
    Thanks a lot !

Will ask up the food chain about this.
    Any news on the Russian thing ? They went live a week ago almost now.

Hi Brian, any news on the Russian ? Thanks !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast