+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Return My Satyr's size

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Vallidus View Post
    Look at mythology... Satyrs are tiny creatures...
    and elves are tiny fat bearded creatures that fix shoes but i dont see you calling for that change

Quote Originally Posted by wolf156 View Post
    i finally get my satyr last night and he's epic, he's giant, he kicks ***, he makes me take that god awful fairy off my action bars never to be seen or herd from again.

i log on today after the patch and he's tiny now WTF. he wasnt big enough to actually cause problems why take something cool and make it suck?

it pisses me off i powerleveled like hell yesterday just to get the satyr and now its been nerfed into stupidity.
    They just got in the way of seeing things most of the time and yeah they shouldn't have been hugh to begin with hehe.

Overcompensate much :P J/K
    Mong Grel
    Happiness is a Warm AC20
    EQ/DAoC/SWG/WOW/EQ2/EVE/Shadowbane/LOTRO/PotBS/WAR/AION/RIFT
    Vista Ultimate x64 Asus P6T7 I7 D0 920@3.8 TRUE Copper 3x2G Corsair 1600 2x Core216GTX260 3xWD Raptor150 R0 Areca 1210 4x1TB WD RE3's Antec CP-850 PSU Antec 1200 modded

The Size they were for players was exactly the same size as they were in the "wild"... And I think it should be changed back! This is the kind of senseless nerfing that I had hoped Trion would not resort to doing.

I don't even have a Druid. And NOW I won't ever use that Soul. As the Satyr was the coolest part of being a Druid. The size was important because it made the pet intimidating. Which is just as it should be!

Quote Originally Posted by Utherix View Post
    Its normal for your Satyr to shrink after a long night of powerleveling.
    Bow chicka wow wow.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Mong View Post
    They just got in the way of seeing things most of the time and yeah they shouldn't have been hugh to begin with hehe.

Overcompensate much :P J/K
    L2 use scroll wheel and his kinda pet class is ment more for soloing where as the fairy casts heals which is more beneficial for a group

there was no point in making him smaller and take the **** jokes back to WoW

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by wolf156 View Post
    i finally get my satyr last night and he's epic, he's giant, he kicks ***, he makes me take that god awful fairy off my action bars never to be seen or herd from again.

i log on today after the patch and he's tiny now WTF. he wasnt big enough to actually cause problems why take something cool and make it suck?

it pisses me off i powerleveled like hell yesterday just to get the satyr and now its been nerfed into stupidity.
    I was crafting in Meridian and luckly saw one of those large Satyrs. It was certainly cool looking. Sorry to hear about the nerf to your pet. I guess I'll get to LOL when I see how far they've shrunk down - thank god I didn't play a druid! I'd be just as upset as you...but I doubt I would have posted about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDragn View Post
    I think you're just a Saytrmasocist!
    LOL, this made my morning

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Vallidus View Post
    Look at mythology... Satyrs are tiny creatures...
    They were human sized in Mythology. The ones you are thinking of were child satyrs.

I always had my saytr out during raids and havn't had anyone complain about not being able to see something. during a raid who doesnt have the cam rolled out anyways

I couldn't imagine having a pet that big and enjoying it.
    I get annoyed enough with my little dinky elemental running around and blocking my view, and it was like 4x smaller than the satyr.

Funniest thread ever.
    Rock is overpowered.
    Paper is fine.
    -Scissors -

Quote Originally Posted by Utherix View Post
    Its normal for your Satyr to shrink after a long night of powerleveling.
    This made me LOL very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by exilio View Post
    Satyr size change is much better--especially for raids. That thing's but gets int he way of people's camera.

If you really want to gripe, they should change the fugliness of the Fae--man I hate that thing. At least give a player an option to personalize it.
    Seconded. The fairy is great and all, but I'd rather have it look more attractive.
    Ruranak - Cleric - Greybriar - Guardian :: Sacred Haven

ASrock p67 Extreme6 - i7-2600K @ 4.80Ghz O.C. - 8GB XMS3 - 2x HD6970 - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler
    Antec Lanboy Blue - 80GB SSD

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by nacho View Post
    I couldn't imagine having a pet that big and enjoying it.
    I get annoyed enough with my little dinky elemental running around and blocking my view, and it was like 4x smaller than the satyr.
    it was epic and cool to walk around town with one you went out to kill **** and you had this giant satyr with a battle ax wrecking through mobs it made you feel awsome.

now it looks lame. it makes the whole druid class feel lame. why would you take the last point in the tree which is supposed to be the big epic spell and make it suck?

There ya go!! he looks like fail!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast