+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: wow...........no refund

Rift Disciple

Default wow...........no refund

wow this sucks i just got after tons of farming the cash for my epic mount i rushed and clicked the blue mount. No it did not so would you like to buy this? it just buys it with one click. I put in a ticket to you think they willl refund me?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Troxis View Post
    wow this sucks i just got after tons of farming the cash for my epic mount i rushed and clicked the blue mount. No it did not so would you like to buy this? it just buys it with one click. I put in a ticket to you think they willl refund me?
    bump it up

Um... correct me if I'm wrong, but did you NOT get what you clicked on?

Z

I don't think English is his primary language.

I think he purchased a blue mount instead of the epic mount he wanted. I guess without a confirmation prompt he screwed himself over.

Shadowlander

Measure twice, cut once.

Read twice, click once.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhafe View Post
    Measure twice, cut once.

Read twice, click once.
    Agreed. Theres some old words of wisdom for ya.

If they put confirmation prompts after every little thing, people will get very annoyed. Hell, I don't want to click through a confirmation every time I want to buy or sell something. Being careful or submitting a ticket after the incidence is probably the best solution to this sort of thing.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Bostish View Post
    I don't think English is his primary language.

I think he purchased a blue mount instead of the epic mount he wanted. I guess without a confirmation prompt he screwed himself over.
    yes that is what i am saying do you think trion will give me this back?

Banned

yes that is what i am saying do you think trion will give me this back?
    Yes more then likely if the logs prove it was an accident. Just explain it better then 2 sentences

Plane Touched

There is no option to petition this in the game, you can try to petition with a gm ticket but last 2 times I reported something that way they took a long time to respond...

I bought a mount incorrectly before as well. Thing is, I accept that it was 100% my fault. You need to accept your mistake and learn from it; I doubt you're going to get a refund.

Open a ticket, and you will get your Plat back. I got 111k favor back, after buying a wrong item dont worry

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by snubi View Post
    Open a ticket, and you will get your Plat back. I got 111k favor back, after buying a wrong item dont worry
    how long did it take? its been a day now and no answer. I called phone support but there is no in-game phone support line what should i do?

Plane Touched

how long did it take? its been a day now and no answer. I called phone support but there is no in-game phone support line what should i do?
    Wait it out champ. They will get back to you. Think they are kinda overloaded on account restorations and such at the moment.

Telaran

Here's what you can do.

1) Relax.

2) Face...you didn't really farm that long. The game just came out a week ago.

3) YOU made the mistake, not Trion. You may wanna grasp onto that one in case you are stuck with a blue mount. Like it really matter anyways.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast