Closed Thread

Thread: Rested XP.

Rift Chaser

Default Rested XP.

So I logged out in an town and was getting rested XP. I logged on 10 hours later the next day, went out and killed some stuff and after about 5 minutes I was no longer receiving rested XP. Is the rested XP broken or something? Really seems odd that it is very short time with the rested xp..

I've had no problems with it.
    [b]Shard: Endless░░░░░IGN: Partyrock░░░░░Mage░░░░░Currently: Chloro/Lock/Archmage

Rested Exo actually gives an ample amount compared to other games. It's just killing Mobs give a ton of exp when doubled that the bar fills up pretty quickly
    Warriors listen to this while they play PvP:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgjkth6BRRY

Rift Chaser

So it isn't on a timer? It sets a amount and when you reach that amount you have no more rested XP? Booo

Soulwalker

You gain "rested xp" by sitting in a tavern. It may be different in the main towns, IE sanctum..I think there it might be the whole city or if you are in the main building. It is similar to world of warcraft. I think for each hour you sit in a tavern, you gain 1% of rested xp. So if you are in a tavern for 10 hours while you're logged off, you will get 200% xp per kill for 10% of the level.. on your xp bar you will see a tiny arrow that points at where your rested xp ends.

Hope this helps.

Where can you see how much rested xp you have?
    Last edited by Palvy; 03-07-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Closed Thread