Closed Thread

Thread: Rift Downtime/Update notifications.

Question Rift Downtime/Update notifications.

Greetings,

I was just curious if its at all possible to include these scheduled downtimes in the Rift launcher. I am personally not a forums guy. I dont come to the forums often. I generally sit at my pc and start the launcher, patch the game, hit play and then wonder why I cant get in so then I check forums. But I always read the patch notes and other notes listed in the launcher while update is running. Like I would have know about the update today if it had been posted in the launcher as well as the forums yesterday.

Hopefully this is viable.

Thanks for your time,
    Bel

Maybe you should start coming here more often.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Belsenor View Post
    Greetings,

I was just curious if its at all possible to include these scheduled downtimes in the Rift launcher. I am personally not a forums guy. I dont come to the forums often. I generally sit at my pc and start the launcher, patch the game, hit play and then wonder why I cant get in so then I check forums. But I always read the patch notes and other notes listed in the launcher while update is running. Like I would have know about the update today if it had been posted in the launcher as well as the forums yesterday.

Hopefully this is viable.

Thanks for your time,
    Bel
    I am sure they will at some point. It would be nice. I would bet they are working on the code...wonder how had the code is for something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Moiraine501 View Post
    I am sure they will at some point. It would be nice. I would bet they are working on the code...wonder how had the code is for something like that?
    It shouldnt take any coding at all. They add messages to the launcher all the time and they are persistant. The paypal notification has been there for 4 days. They add the patch notes easily. Just seems they could add scheduled downtime text as easily as typing it in the day before.
    Last edited by Belsenor; 03-05-2011 at 09:36 AM.

Closed Thread