Closed Thread

Thread: Order of Mathos Rep

Soulwalker

Default Order of Mathos Rep

I need glorified to get a new chest piece and mount, however no matter how many quests i do it doesnt seem to budge. Anyone have any handy tips to share for grinding rep with them, the ape mount is too good to pass up :P

Soulwalker

would also love to know about the best way to grind this rep, atm killing mobs @ 2rep/mob its looking pretty grim :S

[Note: This is from Defiant side & I'm going to assume you've done most of the other quests around Stillmoor that award rep]

Once you finish most all of the quests in Stillmoor, particularly in Zareph's Return, the NPC's will start giving dailies, each which gives 250 rep. Once you've completed the quest to kill Baron Krevic, you will receive a raid weekly which awards 900 rep. As for solo grinding, the non-elite mobs west of Zareph's all award 2 rep per kill.

Quickest way to grind in my opinion though, will be farming the elite mobs as a raid party which reside outside of Greenscale's Blight in the Endless Citadel. These mobs award anywhere from 5-20 rep per kill, regardless of how many people are in your raid/party (this is also a GREAT way to gain XP if you are approaching 50).

Hope this helps!

Closed Thread