Closed Thread

Thread: How do i get a planar focus?

Soulwalker

Default How do i get a planar focus?

I already have a bunch of planar essences but i cannot equip them until i have a planar focus. Everyone tells me to do a quest a king retreat but i cant seem to find it. Anyone have any ideas, tips, help?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by soapy View Post
    I already have a bunch of planar essences but i cannot equip them until i have a planar focus. Everyone tells me to do a quest a king retreat but i cant seem to find it. Anyone have any ideas, tips, help?
    There's a quest to get five planarite and deliver it to the Planar Merchant. You may have gotten it an accidentally sold it. Look at the buy back tab to see. It will be called unstable source core.

If you don't have that,. just save your planarite. When you get 30 you can buy one from that same vendor.

Rift Disciple

I got a planar focus from doing a rift in gloamwood in the early 20's... opened up 1 greater and 2 lesser slots.

Banned

Either do the lowbie quest for the 2 lesser, or spend planars to get ones with more sockets.

You can buy a planar focus @ the king's retreat for some planarite. There's one that has a slot for two lessers and one minor. Also one with just two lesser slots. The Planar Goods merchant.
    [b]Shard: Endless░░░░░IGN: Partyrock░░░░░Mage░░░░░Currently: Chloro/Lock/Archmage

Closed Thread