Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Event] What is your favorite place to relax in Rift?

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default [Event] What is your favorite place to relax in Rift?

What are you planning to do on this beautiful holiday? Are you going to hike or do you prefer relaxing at a quiet place - like we do in Rift?
    Where is your favorite place to relax in Rift?

Take a screenshot of your favorite place to relax in Rift, together with your character and your name and post the screenshot in this thread.
    The screenshot must show your favorite place to relax in Rift, your character and your character's name!

Post your screenshot until May 24th, 2020 at 14:59 PT/21:59 UTC/23:59 CEST in this thread and you have the chance to win nice prizes!

Conditions of Participation:
    • The general rules apply to this event.
    • You can only participate once per forum account and player.
    • You must indicate your character name and server and post your answer, including the screenshot showing your character, your character name and your favorite place to relax in Rift in the post of participation.
    • Your screenshot may not be modified/edited.
    • The deadline for general participation in the event is May 24, 2020 at 14:59 PT/21:59 UTC/23:59 CEST.
    • The decisions of the team members are final.

We wish you all a wonderful holiday in Rift!

Have fun!
    Your Rift Team

Default Syazrael@Greybriar

My favorite place in all of RIFT to hang out is the tree in Sanctum. I can watch over all the crafters or level 50 folks ready to raid (ok, that's from vanilla days, but still). And if I turn around I can watch the sunset over the water.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Event] What is your favorite place to relax in Rift?-syazrael-greybriar.jpg  
    Last edited by SonoMoenia; 05-20-2020 at 03:39 PM.

Default Kelyk@Greybriar

This pond in the mountains of Eastern Holdings is my favorite relaxing place. It's my lucky Dragonfish spot so I can't say where it is, but the views are amazing!

Default Delafontesharpe@Faeblight

Got to say, for all the years I've played - Thomas has one place he returns to all the time. Dimension can be the best places on earth, and Thomas' Treehouse is one of the biggest place to stay relaxed.

~~* Insanity is a lifestyle, not a problem *~~

Faeblight Characters: Solarion, Montago, Rhyallynn, Thantilanos (warrior) Ariamas, Luthais, Kaydori (mage) Delafontesharpe, Lafeyette (rogue) Tamori, Octaavius, Stevecalloway (cleric) Ahriyann (Primalist) <<+30 others on rest of the shards>>

Soulwalker

Default Theristik@Seastone

Dedicated Guardian of the Vigil, he occasionally goes to the place where the will of the Vigil is the strongest, the Spear of Thedeor in Ashenfell, where he meditates on things past, present and future.

Last edited by BloodWolf1423; 05-20-2020 at 06:51 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Pigrimstarck@Laethys

I like to fishing at this amazing lake in Scarwood Reach

[Event] What is your favorite place to relax in Rift?-2020-05-21_083046.jpg

Soulwalker

Default Starchiv@Typhiria

I like having some rest after a long day of hiking over the steep mountains of Mathosia. The view is priceless too. Considering there is not much light pollution in Telara (thank god), I can clearly call out constellations even when the sun has not completely set.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Event] What is your favorite place to relax in Rift?-20200509191702_1.jpg   [Event] What is your favorite place to relax in Rift?-20200509191633_1.jpg   [Event] What is your favorite place to relax in Rift?-20200509191735_1.jpg  

Soulwalker

Default Argent Glade

Name: Thieves
    Shard: Deepwood

The centre of knowledge for aspiring students; Argent Glade is famous for it's industriousness, it's beauty and it's student hazing committee.
    I remember creating Thieves on the first day Rift launched, so here she is again in my favourite place in the game. The scenery, the music and the story. Plus Scotty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Event] What is your favorite place to relax in Rift?-2020-05-21_200741.jpg  
    ...may you be fleet of foot and quiet of blade....

Default Alleja@Typhiria

Name: Alleja
    Shard: Typhiria
    Location: Somewhere in the Realm of The Fae, beyond the mountains surrounding it...

Again and again, i find myself attracted to the point where 4 textures meet, somewhere off the map, where brave few have ever wandered, looking off the edge of the world, pondering deep thoughts...

A different angle:
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Accept that the egregious and obvious mistake you want fixed may be implemented by design and may not be a mistake at all.
    If we see it as an egregious and obvious mistake, maybe there should be more communication to tell us that it is not?
    Alleja Illvana Alea Mjolln Imalla Ketllina <Servants of None> @typhiria

Soulwalker

Default Fav Place to Relax in Rift

Katalysta Majora
    Katalysta@Faeblight

Aside from my dim (Shoreward Island - please feel free to visit!), the cave behind the waterfall at the top of Malluma Basin in Cape Jule offers peace, solitude and beauty. The sound of the waterfall really makes it relaxing for me.

[Event] What is your favorite place to relax in Rift?-2020-05-21_090125.jpg

I love spending time around nature, I would go star gazing in Scaterrhan Forrest, surrounded by lush greenery and beautiful colours.

Thezene@Typhiria

Last edited by Grimmsie; 05-21-2020 at 10:42 AM.

Shas@Typhiria

'Wanderer über dem Nebelmeer' in Iron Pine Peak.

(Model is Syenn@Typhiria)

Full res link
    Here is one with the name
    Having the Skybox move just right behind the towers is a little tricky -that's why i prefer the shot with the white dress.

/setwaypoint 3360 2080

An Artwork of the double towers was somewhere in the physical copy of the original game and a place i looked forward to see when first trying it out.

Iron Pine Peak holds good memories but most of all i love the simplicity, ambient sound and feeling of fresh air.
    And some happy little trees ofc.
    Last edited by Shas; 05-23-2020 at 10:09 AM.

Soulwalker

Very romantic place in Tendrome [Event] What is your favorite place to relax in Rift?-2020-05-22_063327.jpg( Hailol )

Maruscha @Typhiria

Default Desmedora@Brutwacht

Name: Desmedora
    Shard: Brutwacht

I love the place on the Turnis river with all the tendrils, roots, trees, mushrooms and white flowers.

[Event] What is your favorite place to relax in Rift?-2020-05-21_190131.jpg[Event] What is your favorite place to relax in Rift?-2020-05-21_185933.jpg

Soulwalker

Default My favorite place to relax (fish) in Rift

Name: Gregorious
    Shard: Greybriar
    Favorite Place to relax in Rift: There is an inlet at the far north west point of Lake of Solace where ships go to die. I have never seen another player in this spot in all the years I have been playing. I find it to be a great place to unwind and do a little fishing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Event] What is your favorite place to relax in Rift?-2020-05-22_051337.jpg  
    Last edited by TheLoner; 05-22-2020 at 01:36 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast