Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
We are attempting multiple fixes for this issue however if they do not fix as intended or they break more than it may fix then it will not go in. We are testing fixes as we go along. I cannot sadly promise anything regarding a timeline as we test fixes we also do not wish to chance things like server stability or breaking more things that don't necessarily have to be. We only request your patience among these issues and you can always ask Customer Support in regards to any issues you may face regarding broken quests. If you do so please follow the guide on making a ticket (this is from a post I made earlier today however I believe it does come in handy):
Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
I would suggest you follow this guide on how to make a ticket to get you the best response as well as the hastiest reply from our customer support team. Please do keep in mind that tickets are answered from oldest to newest, please include as much information as possible initially, and please do not send in multiple tickets regarding the same situation.
Jump to post...