Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
Thanks for releasing such information but I (and plenty others) will be more happy if you can reply following questions.
  1. Are there any other game Gamigo migrated to GCP?
  2. Is Gamigo using RIFT for test enviroment for other games?
  3. Do you think PTS tests done for this purpose was enough or you guys accept that dataset you acquired thru that test was insufficient?
  4. How long EU people will face this issues?
  5. Do you have any plans to migrate both NA and EU after this whole transition done?
  6. Do you think will people from EU keep playing if this problems keep being persistent?
  7. Do you think was it right time to release on going store sales when such kind of problems are around?
  8. Are you guys aware plenty of people not being able to get updated IP configuration thru glyph and therefore they can't even connect to game like on this thread
Thanks in advance for possible answers.
Hello aileen! Thank you for all your questions. The CM team will make sure to pass those on. What I can already answer you is question 1 and 2:
  • Defiance 2050 had it's GCP transfer on the 11th of April (downtime notice here)
  • Defiance Original had it on the 18th, 22th and 24th of April (notice here, here and here)
  • ArcheAge had it on the 23rd (notice here)
  • Trove had it on the 18th of April and the 1st of May(notice here, here and here)
Hopefully I got it all correct, too many links. So no, RIFT definitely wasn't used for testing purposes and it wasn't the first of the TRION games. Best regards!
Jump to post...