Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
Hello!Small update this time:1) What will happen to souls bought on Prime? Any individual souls purchased on Prime will continue to be available to those characters once they are transferred to live. New characters will only have access to those souls if they own the corresponding pack on live. Note: transferred characters will have access to all souls the account has unlocked once they arrive on the live shards. 2) Some needed clarification about the guilds. Usually transferring a guild from one server to another is perfectly possible, the guild leader simply changes shard and is asked if they want to bring the guild with them. The guild is then moved along with the guild leader to the next shard and every member of the guild gets a pop up when they log on telling them that the guild has moved and offering them a transfer to follow. Is it at all possible that this could happen with the prime guilds too? When the guild leader moves off of the reclaimer shard what exactly will happen? Guilds will remain intact when transferred to Reclaimer. As long as the guild leader initiates a transfer, and the remaining guild members follow that transfer they will be able to remain in their guilds. For more information, please refer to the following support article: https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/e...-Guild-in-RIFT 3) Regarding character limit again - I know you can't exceed more than 12 -13 character slots, but If I only have 5 character slots on my account unlocked and have 2 characters that get transffered from prime over to live, will I have those extra 2 character slots unlocked automatically as was stated here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/232054250?t=47m59s Or will people need to buy extra to slots in order to have enough room on their account for prime characters? As long as there is enough room below the cap (12 normally, 13 with the Wilds Pack unlock) no additional character slots will need to be purchased for Prime characters transferring off Reclaimer. This is only valid for transfers from Reclaimer. 4) Regarding wardrobes again - UNLOCKS or ITEMS? i.e. if I unlocked the appearance on prime and then threw away the item, after the transfer will the appearance be unlocked? Regardless of the status of the item (kept or destroyed), all unlocked wardrobe appearances will transfer.
Jump to post...