Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
Hello guys!Here a response from our dev team:Legendary Hit has sort of outlived its purpose. It was a heavy handed response to hybrids with the goal of forcing players into 61 point talents, but how fun is that? At the end of the day mmo’s are about playing characters the way you want, and forced mechanics like ‘if you want to tank you HAVE to take this or you just die’ isn’t really compelling.Going forward we’re looking at systems that don’t deliver on what we’re trying to do in RIFT which is create a fun experience for our players. If something isn’t meeting our goals or living up to our standards it will be looked at for removal or a rework. You can read into that how you will, but I don’t have concrete details I can give you at this time as it’s not as simple as selecting and deleting. I know you have lots of questions about balance/class devs, but right now I don’t have any answers for you.However I will say this, there are A LOT of quality of life changes, and new content coming down the pipeline soon™.
Jump to post...