Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
Greetings Ascended, I am here to join and assist Liluri on her battle to fight the shadows cast over Telara! I'll be a point of contact for the German community - not only for RIFT, but for other games as well. Years ago, I played RIFT for the very first time. Sadly, it only lasted shortly, because I tend to play too many games at the same time. The happier I am to be back here now and do the best I can to help and hopefully contribute to a positive change! A few words about me: I am shy and awkward I probably spent most of my time playing video games (in all honesty I dont want to know how many hours of my life I invested) In games Im all for costumes and cute pets and mounts. I used to play games for only that. End game never triggered me as much as the fab.. Ehem.. I'm sorry. I love watching splatter/horror movies or anything the like before I go to sleep. I dont have any favorite type of food or music. Eating and listening to (almost) everything. Last but not least: I also speak German! Hopefully were getting along just fine! If you have any questions feel free to ask, I dont bite. Now I have a question first though: Do you have any favorite screenshot you took in game? If so, do you mind posting it below? I need a new desktop background. Zyra
Jump to post...