Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
We expect and appreciate constructive feedback, whether it's positive or negative.My apologies for being late on the patch notes today - I try to get them up the night before as a rule - they are up now, and they correct the mentoring issue on Prime. If you are speaking of another mentoring issue, please post it under the bug section, along with any other bugs you encounter, or submit them in game as bug reports.We have a Development letter coming this month, as I've said a few times previously. Storm Legion launched well and Dev is turning back to Live, where several projects are underway.Devs tend to use official feedback threads as a rule, because they don't have the time to comb the forums for side conversations. If they don't have anything specific to discuss, they work instead, but they do read the forums, and we frequently discuss issues that are raised. Salvatrix is particularly active, because she is involved with the most frequently updated features.I can tell you that a thread title like this one is not going to encourage Devs to come on in and chat with you, even if they had more time. =)I don't know what you posted on Facebook that could have led to you being blocked there, but I can look into it for you if you like - you'd need to message me the details in a PM.You only have one warning and no points on your forum account, so this is not the "last straw" here. Let's not jump to conclusions!Brasseps. And yes, I am closing this thread, because it is not constructive... but I want you to know that we are listening, and we are paying attention.
Jump to post...