Quote Originally Posted by Avathar View Post
Just a brief note to let folks know that PTS has been updated. The main points of interest are called out below. If players are looking to test raid content, feel free to contact me and I will do what I can to try and get free to observe.Live PTS (Alpha):
  • Salvatrix has gone through a bunch of the dimension items and cleaned up / revamped the dimension portion of the store.
  • Bastion of Steel: Fix for Infected Ground and Static Surge not doing proper damage, these fixes and the changes to Commander Isiel and Titan X encounters are planned to go live next week.
Prime PTS (Omega):Primeval Feast: T3 Raid
  • Decreased health of Life Anchors
  • Please use items contained in Fluffy Prime’s ‘PRIME – EP0 TEST EQUIPMENT – Raid 3 ready’ box while testing
Infernal Dawn: T3 Raid
  • Decreased health values of Fire Wing and Entrance Encounters
  • Increased damage of Entrance wing Mini Bosses
  • Please use items contained in Fluffy Prime’s ‘PRIME – EP0 TEST EQUIPMENT – Raid 3 ready’ box while testing
Reminder – for testing on Omega, you must access the PTS via the "Rift Prime" launcher in Glyph. Select "Rift Prime" then select "PTS" from the dropdown in the upper right corner of Glyph.You cannot transfer characters from Prime to Prime PTS. Instead, there are NPCs on the server that will provide you with a level 50 boost and some starter gear, use those to join in, build your specs, and start testing. Please visit Fluffy Prime for all your testing needs.(The vast majority of the above reminder were ‘borrowed’ from one of Clowd’s posts)
Jump to post...