Quote Originally Posted by Salvatrix View Post
The goal, which will be reflected in the next time we update because I finished the work yesterday, is that mounts are sorted by type. The only ones that will still be sorted under "speed" categories are ones that have a fixed non-scaling speed, as those are of interest to some artifact hunters.I added "Swift" (or something like it) to the ones that included a set minimum speed just so there would be some visible differentiation in the mount page.I would LOVE if we had a system like you are describing, but sometimes you have a foundation that doesn't match current desires, and that is the case with our mount system. To convert to such a system would be a significant undertaking of engineering and design time and would massively change so much under the hood that the risk factor for error would be high.Instead, going forward, fluff mounts should just be one version - auto-scaling - and multiple incarnations of the same skin should no longer happen. I am sure we agree it is not the ideal solution, but it seemed to me the best compromise.But with the next patch, the mounts page should finally be completely organized in a manner that makes finding the mount appearance you want much, MUCH easier.
Jump to post...