Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
Hey there!Keep in mind that Scott manages a company with a bunch of completely different game projects and hundreds of people. He is not going to be zeroed in on RIFT, because that is the job of our RIFT Producers, Archonix and Amary. They are the subject matter experts.Amary is on the livestreams fairly often, and we will always get a few Producer's letters each year. It's actually more my job to communicate with you all, and you'll see me in game, on forums, on Steam, on social media, on Reddit, on streams, writing blogs (for which I rely heavily on Ama and Archonix), forwarding feedback and bringing answers. There are a great many channels out there, as only a small percentage of our player base uses forums.The forums remain a central pillar of our communications, because they have staying power (unlike Twitter or Discord, forums retain info for a very long time) and are suited to longer exchanges of information and feedback. Patch notes always go here. Server status, content announcements and official feedback threads go here... and then we link them to other channels for reference.Knowing that you want to hear from Scott, let me link this interesting interview he recently did PC Games Insider about the Prime service!http://www.pcgamesinsider.biz/featur...usiness-model/Brasse
Jump to post...