Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
As Fasti requested earlier, please pass on your ticket number(s). I know from painful experience that banks ARE very odd, and that this, in conjunction with anti-fraud measures at companies like Trion, can be frustrating as heck. Over the past week, I had purchases declined FOUR times on three different cards, because the relevant banks (Chase, Wells Fargo and Capital One) decided my purchases seemed high risk. What was I buying? Pet supplies (online at Walmart), hardware/building supplies (at Home Depot, over $500), a t-shirt (online, I don't even remember where) and two bottles of wine (BevMo). Come on now banks, wine is a necessity of life, and if you can't tell that I buy four bottles a month every month, there is something wrong with your tracking! Sorry for the ramble, but the point is that just like some ISPs block Trion mails, some financial institutions block transactions from us due to the high incidents of chargebacks and, yes, fraud (stolen credit cards are hell). If it is on our side, we want to do all we can to improve our services... so yeah, about those ticket numbers. =) Brasse
Jump to post...