Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
CONFIRMED: Name Reclaim is scheduled for Wednesday, February 28th, 2018.Currently the time set for the patch is the normal 7:30am PT, with EU on March 1 at 2:00 AM UTC - please watch for the actual downtimes to be posted next week, just in case these times shift.Meanwhile, the question of in-game mail seems pretty straightforward - let me know if I am missing something here:- Bobthaelfink has logged in within the past year. If you send mail to Bobthaelfink tomorrow and they haven't picked it up yet when they decide to change their name to something new next week, it was already delivered to his account ID and will be in his inbox regardless of name.- If Bobthaelfink doesn't tell people about his new name, then he's not much of a friend and why on earth would you send him anything valuable? His new name will show up in chat, guild and friend lists.- Dorotheathadorf has not logged in within the past year. I can't think of any reason you'd send her an in-game email. This one seems like an extreme edge case, but you could contact CS and tell them you sent mail to a player who has not been online in over a year.
Jump to post...