Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
We normally do not address team movement precisely because it does tend to cause undue panic. In this case, as Vladd was such a high-profile fellow, we needed to explain that he was not just swallowed up by the earth. The earth is not match for our golden viking demigod.On the other hand, lots of folks have come and gone from our teams over the years without anyone noticing and panicking because they are not public figures (and never wanted to be), even though highly talented and offering great contributions.What we're not doing here is offering a full on employee list and flow chart. I can't think of many businesses that do, because there is always an ebb and flow. In a Dev studio, game needs and assignments change over time. If you check the Trion careers page, you'll see that we have several jobs posted... movement is good.Keep watching the RIFT streams and you'll see all the Dev you can handle over time. Mind, a lot of them still simply prefer to work hard on the game and don't like being out in any public arena, but I am working on a lineup of the usual socially malleable suspects for coming streams: DeadSimon, CaptainCursor, Amary, Archonix, Dakkon, Icarus, BlazingOctopus, any art guy I can capture with my net, the occasional accidental appearance of RoughRaptors and anyone else I can talk into coming on stream.On his new Dev team, Vladd will continue to steadfastly refuse to appear on stream... some things never change. Brasse
Jump to post...