Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
In any communications channel, be it in game, a forum, a park, a restaurant, bowling alley or pub, actions and words can have consequences.If other people feel a person is being disruptive or ruining their enjoyment, they will complain to management. In our games and forums, if people /report a player for their words, we take it seriously, just as a manager in any real life location.We hope that anyone thus affected will take the hint and adopt a more friendly, reasonable tone. The alternative is that they will be muted, or, in extreme or frequently repeated cases, they will be removed. Neiali, I just reviewed all of the messages of yours that players have /reported in game. They are negative, insulting to players and developers, and the F word is indeed employed, along with a few other choice bad words and racial/gender slurs. You are offending your fellow players and racking up negative points over more than a year, and there is a tipping point - those logs do not go away. It's not just how many you rack up in an hour, or a day, or a week. I hope that you don't get there.Actions taken in game, including mutes, suspensions and bans, are decided by CS, and if you disagree, you can write to appeals@trionworlds.com - we cannot address them here.If the player community and our standards in RIFT are not to your taste because it's too carebear, wimpy or otherwise, you may wish to choose a game that better suits your communication style.This thread has now run its course, so I am going to close it.Brasse
Jump to post...