Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
I carreid forward your feedback and requests regarding the Gumball mount and other rewards, but I cannot promise a quick response from Dev, as we are rolling into the holiday break and many of them have taken PTO to be with family. With regard to the query of the OP regarding the large Fae Yule Packs, we are not adjusting the loyalty rewards in them. They represent a chance to gain a very hefty amount of Loyalty (and other amazing stuff) by design, and will only be available for a limited time. Much like other aspects of a F2P game, players can gain at different rates; it's the foundation of the F2P model, because of course games are not free for companies to create and maintain. That sa, the Dev teams are always open to new monetization options, and we spend a lot of time collecting feedback to help us provide the best services that we can based on revenues. On the Captured Intel side, the drop rate in game has been significantly increased, though not a fast progression by any means. It is meant to be a time investment - and we are of course collecting feedback on that as well. Thanks all for keeping it civil and constructive in here! Brasse [EDITED to add: I was surprised to see that anyone would object to the occasional grant of a Silver Tier to a random lucky player during livestreams - that's just amazing good fortune and very well appreciated by all in the audience. I suspect we'll continue to give those out on occasion.]
Jump to post...