Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
So, have some _possible_ leads we are still investigating internally, but in the mean time some suggestions to get to 500: Do an SPE or WF. I have not heard of any issues there. Try an unstable or fae yule gift zone event. I have only heard a few reports of those not working where as most reports mention zone events in VP or Gedlo. I found one oddness in the loot set up for non-unstable events (the same oddness which would be responsible for those events paying out 8 instead of 4). Now this oddness should not cause the issues we are seeing, but the operative phrase there is should. This is one of the areas were are focusing in on now. Things people have speculated about that appear to be false leads: 1) Moving sparkles between bags and quest inventory makes no discernible difference that I can find. 2) Needing some number less than 4 makes no difference at all. 3) Having the old quest from 2 years ago makes no difference. Anyway, from what CS has been tracking for those that submit tickets is that most players have resolved the issue themselves before CS even looks at the ticket, so most players ARE finding functional work arounds eventually.
Jump to post...