Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
We have a lot of players who provide amazing supportive services. Fan sites, videographers, streamers, guide-writers. They do what we do not have time or resources to do, and they do it for fun, for a challenge and for the love of the game. This is what I used to do before I actually got into the industry proper as well (guide writer, cartographer and comics on the now defunct www.thebrasse.com) - and wish there was something like the Trion Creator Program back then. =) If we did not have these Creators, we'd have less information sharing, because it's all a matter of personnel and resources, both of which are finite. That is why I spend do much time thanking all the players who do so much for the community as a whole. PTS does not always get official patch notes. Live does, and CM Morgana pulls those together for us. The thread you reference is still relevant, until 4.2 launches. Every thread is read and all feedback is noted, even when we do not have the time to respond to specifics. It's all part of the information flow that Dev uses to make design and gameplay decisions.
Jump to post...