Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
The enrage crystal is "working". However, it is not working as intended. If it was actually working as intended, it would probably trivialize the entirety of phase 3. So, the dilemma here for us is to either leave it "as is" or fix it then massively increase difficulty to compensate.Given the fixes that I put in this past week which were a round about increase in difficulty of the encounter already, I opted to let the crystal ride as is for the moment. As a general rule, we don't like to buff encounters after they have gone live. This isn't to say that I won't continue to think of ways to "fix it" without disrupting the current balance of phase 3 though. If I come up with something clever, I'll certainly make it happen.As for the resetting in phase 2, I only saw this when the Spawns of Arakhurn were not engaged... either through a group wipe or ignoring them. If they aren't engaged within a certain amount of time, the reset counter starts and the encounter resets to phase 1. If anyone can give solid repro steps or a video, I'd be happy to look into it and see if there is an edge case there that might be resetting them even though they are in combat.
Jump to post...