Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
Hello folks!Sorry that we had to moderate a number of posts on this thread. For the love of ale and all things holy, if you see an exploit/cheat/botting issue, please do NOT post it publicly here, as this is in violation of our Forum Guidelines, and we have to remove it. We do NOT want to shoot the messenger, especially when the messenger is bringing us vital information, but we cannot allow cheating or exploits to be publicly discussed and circulated. Cheating/Exploits: Do not post about or discuss cheating or exploits. If you suspect a player of cheating, please contact Customer Service. If you have knowledge of an exploit, feel free to contact a member of the Community Team with details via a private message or a member of Customer Service via a support ticket.By the way, most Devs accept PMs on the forums here too. Now that I am fully up to date on RIFT duties and goings-on, I have also re-opened my PMs here. A CS ticket and/or PM to Dev is still by far the best way to report bad apples, because they then open QA tickets for investigation. =)Brasse
Jump to post...