Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
Well, considering we just had a major release of dimension stuff about 8 weeks ago, I had originally planned on the launch of SFP being a bit light on dimension stuff. But I was wrong! With the release of the expansion, there are new recipes for Dream Weaver, including 3 new keys. There are over 300 new dimension items on the 6 new faction vendors in the new zones. There are dimension drops in each of the zones via mob kills or fishing. Plus a completely refactored Stan's Lure loot table that focuses primarily on exclusive dimension items no longer available anywhere else in the game. No, despite my thoughts otherwise, Starfall Prophecy actually has a ton for dimensioneers. But it is almost all stuff to be gained in-game by playing rather than by direct purchase. That said, you will have a lot to look forward in 4.1 - a new Wonders of Alittu Mystery Box featuring TONS of interesting items from the the Mages stronghold as well as a chance at the Alittu Dimension Key. We are also planning on a ton of additional building block textures in that update. And if you can't quite wait that long, there will of course be Fae Yule soon, and new dimension offerings are already being crafted by our amazing Mr Blazing Octopus!
Jump to post...