Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
Rofl, looks like this is one of the so called "last minute bugs that popped up in live server testing". If only someone would have reported it a few weeks back ...
The problem is that the first post was maybe... almost too much info? And sounded like a display/UI issue, not one of functionality. I saw the thread when it was first created and saw the second post that seemed to reach the same initial observation I did. And I never saw the third post where Accol spelled it out. This thread getting traffic again in the last 24 hours brought it back to my attention, and is when I saw that Accol had made that third post 2 weeks ago. And THAT is what then led to a scramble to verify and fix the issue. *edit* to add: There is basically a lot of forum traffic, most of which is not directly pertinent to what any one of us are specifically working on. So there is a fair amount of skimming just to sift at a glance what needs action and what doesn't. First glance at this thread two weeks ago seemed to fall on initial skim into the latter. Which was unfortunate. I am glad additional commentary in the last 24 hours revived the thread so it got a second look from me.
Jump to post...