Quote Originally Posted by BrandGuru View Post
Thanks to everyone who played this week during the 5th Anniversary Celebration! Here are your planar champions for Week 2: Chronicles. All hail...Attachment 27784Now that you've memorized all the rich Telaran lore, I'm sure Captain Cursor will have a test for you. Congrats, again!Now, let's hear it for the second-place winners!Attachment 27783But wait... there's more winners!Attachment 27782Attachment 27781We're still giving out prizes? I hope Finance doesn't see this...Attachment 27780Attachment 27779Here are the rewards granted at random to the Top 1,000 players (that were opted in). Yes, it is possible to win two rewards like this. Some Ascended are just luckier than others...Attachment 27778Dev Rewards were also given out this week. We'll be contacting you shortly to get some information for you. Attachment 27777Prizes: Most players should have already received their rewards. If you haven't received your reward yet, it's because there's a little bit of legal paperwork you need to fill out. We'll be in touch with you shortly. What about Me??!: If you feel you should have received an award (because you were near the top of the Leaderboard), but were somehow skipped, please contact Customer Service and we'll look into it. As a reminder, you must be opted-in to receive emails from RIFT in order to win a prize. You can check your opt-in status here.What's Next? Week 3 is already underway, this time focusing on Random Warfronts. You'll still earn 5th Anniversary tickets for doing all of the other activities, of course.
Jump to post...