Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Ral View Post
Also, does this mean only patrons can get the quest, have the quest and/or complete the quest? I mean if I start as a patron get the quest, then my patron ends, what happens? Can we pick it up on free patron 3 day weekends, no life it, and get a free box too?What if I 15 day patron on the last week of the month, finish one, then am I able to finish another the first week of the second month, so I get 2 months of patron advantage in regards to this for 2 weeks paid similar to the method of getting one month of patron out of the 2 weeks by cleverly purchasing it on Tuesday and turning in all your weeklies then grinding like mad the following Wednesday two weeks hence before it runs out effectively cutting patron cost by half? When does the month reset?Can you retain the progress, if you can retain the progress between patrons, it could make that method even more advantageous, if you can't, well, would upset someone at 450/500 and there patron expires.Lots of questions to be answered even before the patron/non-patron issues arise, and these are just off the top of my head in a few minutes...
Only Patrons can accept the quest and only Patrons can turn it in. However you should be able to progress it while not a Patron, and it should retain your Progress while not a Patron.
Jump to post...