Quote Originally Posted by Dead Simon View Post
So if someone can reproduce one of these not working I'd like to know but as far as I can tell they are all working properly, and nothing I have read here makes me think otherwise. I was curious about the one someone said they could not loot, that should only happen if you already have the piece in your inventory. So if you can find four disguised puzzle boxes but have only been able to get 3 blue puzzle pieces that does sound like a problem. If you have more information pass it along and I will look into it. As you have now all figured out it is different for each person, well within the number of combinations there are at least. So there is a bit of luck of the draw in which ones you get. There are 4 hiding places at each puzzle so any of the 4 pieces can show up at any of the puzzles. It will chose 4 at random for you when you complete the Permutator for the first time and they will remain visible in those locations forever. You do not have to have the relevant puzzle completed and it will not place two at the same puzzle. I will admit that the ones in the Goboro puzzle are some of the hardest. So much so I thought they were a bit too evil and have moved them to slightly easier locations. Still in that puzzle though, so still not easy. This will go live on wed. I have found when I was doing this myself on my live character that they are remarkably easy to miss so look carefully . Oh an rest assured I wait until someone else has completed a step before I go ahead and do it, I would not steal Shard firsts , and besides I can't afford the glue yet, I have no idea which ******* though that was a suitable price . You are all doing amazingly well and I knew you would start working together like this, part of the reason I made this one a bit more challenging. Good luck!
Jump to post...