Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
Since Primalist will be going public beta later today. I figured we would need a forum to discuss all things related to the new calling. I'll be making individual threads for each calling so that we can focus discussion there and I'll make one for general Q&A. So, few things to keep in mind here: 1) Things can and will change. Daily. 2) While we have put a ton of work into Primalist, there is still a fair amount of work to go. As such, there will be things that need final polish. An example of this are secondary effects on Masteries. 3) Ability icons and ability VFX/sounds are placeholder. When we are happy with the suite of abilities that each soul offers, they will get finalized art resources. With all that said, we invite and strongly encourage you to tell us what you think and toss out your ideas. However, this comes with one caveat... you must do so constructively and without breaking any of the forum rules. It's fine for you to express your opinion. We want you to! Just don't be a jerk while doing so. That's all we ask. =)
Jump to post...