Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
Oddly enough, I just spent ALL of last weekend working on zone event stuff!"Take It All Back!" and "Jewel of Brevane" - These were supposed to be Carnival of the Ascended zone events, but they never got properly integrated into the world event controller stuff. They were turned on by hand the year they were introduced (2013), turned back off by hand, and forgotten. This has been fixed - they have been added to the automated controller and will show up when Carnival next returns. The related achievements have been moved of the Carnival section of World Events where they belong."Chilled to the Bone" and "March of the Stone Army" - These are not disabled and SHOULD run, but the weighting of events had not been re-tuned in quite some time. "Native" events (those that only run in one zone) were of the same weighting as shared events that run across multiple zones - like the bloodfire and hellbug events. This means you end up seeing the shared events a ton, and the native events rarely. I re-tuned this weighting to allow native events to show up more. I will keep an eye on this and tune some more as need be.Planar Fortress events - These events are not going to return, unfortunately. The related achievements are being moved to Legacy as a result. Sorry, Boase. What else got changed? All of the zone event achievements now include in their description the actual name of the zone event and the zone in which they run.All of the loot tables have been cleaned up to hand out rewards more appropriately. You should consistently get level appropriate rewards for all zone events when you mentor up or down. This includes world currencies like Void Stones, notoriety tokens, world event currencies when world events are running, etc.Yes, this means running Volan will once start rewarding level 65 players with Void Stones.All of this should be in the 3.4 update. Since I literally touched every single zone event, I didn't want to push it Live too quickly.
Jump to post...