Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
Do I have to purchase The Wilds Pack to access any of the content in Planetouched Wilds?Nope! All of the content in 3.4: Into the Wilds is free to all RIFT players. Take part in all of the adventures in Planetouched Wilds with or without The Wilds Pack.What items are available if I purchase The Wilds Pack before 3.4: Into The Wilds is released?The Primal War Beast Mount, the Ovog Ceremonial Garb costume set, the Cloak of the Great Wheel costume cloak, the Primalist portrait frame, as well as 30 days of Patron time.Will I be able to purchase the Primalist Calling separately from The Wilds Pack?Yes, it will be available in-game for Credits with the release of 3.4: Into the Wilds or purchase separately from Glyph and our retail partners.What Souls are including with the Primalist Calling?Titan, Berserker, Dervish, Vulcanist, Preserver, and Typhoon.Will I be able to purchase the additional character slot separately from The Wilds Pack?No, however you can unlock up to 12 character slots in-game without The Wilds Pack.Do I have to buy multiple The Wilds Packs if I play more than one character?No, all rewards contained within The Wilds Pack are available for all characters on your account.
Jump to post...