Quote Originally Posted by Kerilar View Post
RE: Respawn Timers;Currently they are adjusted for each room. In the first room the Attackers have 35 second max time; Defenders have 20 second max time.In the second room the Attackers have 30 second max time; Defenders have 30 second max time.In the third room the Attackers have 25 second max time; Defenders have 35 second max time. These numbers can be adjusted, once I've seen a few more matches played with people after they've learned the map some, I will absolutely be taking a look at that.As for the Defenders being able to fall back and defend the next room; in the first room, there are 3 separate teleporters that become active for the Defenders when the room falls. These teleport you back to the next graveyard in room 2. Make use of them!As for the Cannon's usefulness, I really don't know what to tell you guys , in internal playtests I would single handedly hold the capture point by myself with just 1 cannon. They are fairly devastating. The primary attack is a 20% damage hit, which is fully spammable. The secondary attack is a 15 meter wide, ground target 90% snare, and the tertiary attack is a targeted 8 meter AE that does 60% damage to the target and any enemy in the radius. You can clean house with them. The challenge of course, is keeping them on; I assure you the attacking team will be trying to deactivate them!Love the feedback, keep it coming! I'm still working on the Warfront, and am excited to see you folks in there murdering each other!
Jump to post...