Quote Originally Posted by Red Hawk View Post
Hey guys,We're still waiting on some tech and a complex code bug fix before Harb changes are ready for primetime. The tech will allow the Reaper's Blade execute functionality I outlined before to come into existence, while the bugfix will fix EG procs affecting multiple spells, along with a number of procs in the game that aren't consuming charges when they should be.I'll look at a couple options for getting some better sustained pressure into Harbinger - the feedback on crit rate is good. I also agree that the spec would play better with a standardized 1 sec GCD, so I'll look at that as well. Making Tempest Winds a better button to hit would be a good thing, too.It would be helpful if you can post comparative parses of Harbinger on PTS vs. your current top DPS spec on live. I think some individual abilities may need to come down in power now that the spec has better spellpower scaling, and the more eyes we have on performance the more accurate observations will be.One last question - how would you feel about Empyrean Ascension going back to a 2 minute cooldown?
Jump to post...