Quote Originally Posted by Faratha View Post
A few more answers -
Quote Originally Posted by Dynamosa View Post
*All items need a description. Give the Crafter an Idea of what they are crafting. Of course some are self explanatory, but others, like Dream Orbs, need an explaination.
I've added descriptions to the Dream Orbs; they haven't made their way to PTS yet.
*The 4 new Recipes calls for 1 Coruscating Ethereal Shard for each item to make. ...
All current Dream Weaver recipes that require the Coruscating Etherial Shard will produce multiples of the item being made. Exact amounts TBD.
*Dreamweaver Daily Quests? Did I miss where they are? Or did Trion not place a npc? Just a thought....
No dailies for this profession.
*I hate the fact that I must drop a craft to get the Dreamweaver. Although I dont think its too much to ask, as a person could always purchase it with credits.
It's totally not too much to ask. Max crafting professions will go up to 10. This change should be on PTS with the next update.
*I do hope you expand the Dimension Slots, as of right now we have 10, if you are giving us 14 more Dimensions we can create, then at least another 5 slots is reasonable, of course at 100p each slot, that is obtainable.
We're working on this one.
Jump to post...