Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Tinkabrat78 View Post
Well that is great news Indeed, unless....who wants to take bets, that it will cost Credits...LOL.Will be like the skin color/hair unlock account wide for such and such credits I personally wish they would re visit each and every armor/wardrobe item in game and make every part 100 % dyeable, i never Buy anything in store unless i ask someone with it on if you can dye it all the way, which really sucks considering how many choices id have if i could dye stuff the way i wanted to, dont take away my options (as stated in a post i made a bit ago)) Give me MORE options.
Dye previewing will NOT cost Credits.Here is an example of how it will work: I'm looking at the dye section of the store, I click on Red Dye, the primary of my entire outfit in the store will now look red. Next I click Grey Dye, the secondary of my entire outfit will look Grey. The next color I preview will replace the primary color.Now that I have my red and grey dyes picked out, I can keep those previewed and look at more costumes. Every costume I click on to preview will also be red and grey.Special bonus: This will also work for previewing dye recipes!
Jump to post...