Quote Originally Posted by CM Morgana View Post
Hahaha, oh man. I can't believe they used that picture! The shirts say "You don't own me Deb!!" -- my first name is Deb. I started off at Trion in CS, and I still keep in contact with them on a regular basis. (Hi guys! I know you're lurking somewhere around here!)It started when GM Destromathe stated his distaste for one of the greatest foods of our era: chicken and waffles. I took this opportunity to pipe up so I could tell him not to slander it...and his exact reply was: YOU DONT OWN ME DEB!! Things spiralled out of control from there-- A catchphrase was born for the team, soon followed by team t-shirts, courtesy of our excellent director of CS. The GMs got those blue shirts you see in the blog post, and we got mailed our very own box of "Debpendent" shirts instead-- purple ones emblazoned with a unicorn, because people here have not yet gained their Debdependence. (Why a unicorn? They are my mascot. I even have a cape with a unicorn on it, true story, also from the director of CS. It is as majestic as it sounds.)
Jump to post...