Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
Hey all, First off, my apologies for being absent from this forum for as long as I have been. I dropped the ball on communicating with you all and Ill work on getting things back to regular communication or at least letting you know if theres going to be a while that Ill be absent ahead of time. To start things back off Im going to be spending some time taking a look at Warlock. I have some ideas on what changes to make, many from the suggestions you all have been offering in various other threads. Ill be posting my initial list of the changes Im looking at early next week, but I want to make sure that Im understanding your concerns and try to pass on reasons for the why behind these changes before/as I announce them. As usual any changes mentioned in this thread are subject to change and arent guaranteed to make it to the live servers. Theyll spend time on PTS for people to try them out and give feedback before they make their way to live. So lets start with the role of the Warlock. Best case scenario Id like the Warlock to be a high sustained damage soul with low burst. Youll do consistent damage, but without the spikes that souls such as Pyromancer have. I like the idea of Warlock being very effective when faced with 2 or 3 targets for them to load up and maintain a full set of DoTs on. Feel free to ask questions about other aspects and Ill answer them as best I can. For the moment at least Id like to have list what theyd like out of the Warlock and what they view as the biggest issue wit the soul is. If youre calling out an issue the soul has currently, give an explanation on specifics of the issue. Even if its been said many times before Id like to see the reasoning behind things again. And remember, posts that say only Void Bolt is dumb or You suck are really not what Im looking for from this. To temper expectations for any changes resulting from this thread, Im mostly looking at quality of life type changes rather than a large scale overhaul. Dont expect the soul to play vastly different from these updates. For those of you concerned about other souls, Ill be working on others as things move along with the Warlock. The next one on my list at the moment is Archon.
Jump to post...