Quote Originally Posted by OverloadUT View Post
Hey guys, I want to butt in here and give all of the information in a single post so that everyone who is missing rewards knows what's up: Registration Rewards These are the "RIFT Starter Pack" and the free copy of Defiance. If you signed up for Extra Life before Nov 3, you should have gotten this. The codes stopped functioning on the 4th though, so this offer is now completely over. Milestone Rewards Everyone who hit a milestone should (but I understand some of you have not) have received their code via email directly from Extra Life. There was one hiccup where Extra Life ran out of $150 milestone codes, but we have since provided them with more than enough to backfill everyone who hit the milestone. Last Friday (11/8) everyone who hit the milestone but hadn't gotten their code yet should have gotten their code via email. Extra Life has not, as far as I know, run out of any other codes before or after the event and I am working with them right now to figure out why their support is telling people that they ran out. Please be patient with this one and everyone who is owed milestone rewards will get them. When I know more, I'll let you know! Rewards for Playing 25 Hours These should all have gone out to everyone who played enough time that weekend. You would NOT have gotten an email for it - it would just show up in-game. If you believe you played for enough time that weekend but did not get your title, please let me know in this thread. Rewards for donating $X amount at the right time during the livestream For rewards such as the Demon Lord helm, Defiance lockbox, and a few others, these have NOT been sent out yet. We've got the email in QA right now, so it may go out this afternoon, but it also might not go out until tomorrow. This one took a little longer than I expected (I said on the livestream it would all be done last week) so I apologize about that. Astro Headset Raffle Winners We're randomly picking the winners of this today and will be contacting them via email. ----------------------- Did I miss anything here? Let me know and I'll add it.
Jump to post...