Quote Originally Posted by MikeD View Post
Just to give you guys an update: I've been trying various methods of improving zone event frequency with server-side overrides, but they do not appear to be having a significant impact. The next build will resolve this issue, but I'd prefer to improve the situation before then. I'll keep you posted.Regarding the loot issues, as long as you have gained sufficient contribution during the zone event (closed some rifts, defeated invasions, and/or killed the boss) and are mentored close to the level of the event (the zone quest sticky should be green or higher) at the event's completion, you should get the appropriate loot. There was one known event (Exuvia) that was not giving the correct loot, and it has been disabled in Scarwood. If you are still having problems, let me know.As for our expectations for this Mayhem event and events like it, we don't intend there to be 100% zone event uptime. It is natural that there be time in between zone events for you to do other activities. Right now that time period is too long (working on it), but the end goal here is that you guys have some extra zone events to include in your zone event rotation, not that these zone events become the best and only way to farm currency.
Jump to post...