Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
Hey all,Couple more Purifier updates for you. These should be out with the next update to PTS:
  • Buffs procced by Sign of Anticipation, Sign of Daring, Sign of Faith and Sign of Wrath can now stack with each other. A cleric may still only have one of the proccing buffs active at a time.
  • Ward of Flame ticks now apply a stacking buff to the caster, reducing the cast time of Ward of Fire by 0.5s and its mana cost by 5% per stack. Max 6 stacks.
Another change I'm currently looking at is removing Fire Nova and going back to a variation on Premonition. Basically it would be along the lines of what several of you have suggested. Cast it and then the next Ward you cast would be reapplied the next 3 times or so the target is damaged. Given the current setup of the soul this would probably only apply to Ward of Fire and Ward of Scorching.
Quote Originally Posted by Anghagaed View Post
Symbol of the Sun and Symbol of the Torch seems to be independent from each other. What I mean by this is that there is a limit on how much you can apply Symbol of the Sun and Symbol of the Torch. However, the limit seems to be independent of each other as you can apply 3 Symbol of the Sun on target A, B, C and at the same time also applies Symbol of the Torch on 3 target that do not have Symbol of the Sun. Not sure if you intended this Kervick.
This is intended.
Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
Bug: Fiery Will doesn't seem to affect the shield portion of Ward of Flame. It does affect the heal portion though.
I'll take a look at this.
Jump to post...