Quote Originally Posted by Sventhor View Post
Hello!Thanks to Mustafa for emailing me and pointing out the existence of this thread! It means so much to me and the other artists (current, or in the past) working at Trion. Our goal since the early beginnings of the game has been to provide players with not only cool looking armor and costumes, but a variety of looks which players can choose from.I wish I could take credit for all of the great armor sets, mounts, and Items Rift has to offer...however I am not the only one who has worked on them. There have been some talented artists who I have the pleasure to work with who are also responsible for many of the things we all enjoy in game.Thanks also to everyone who has expressed their generous and positive opinions concerning our work. It is rare that we get that kind of thanks, and I want to let you know how much it means to us! Nothing means more to an artist then the knowledge that people enjoy what we create. We do our best, even though we know we can't please everyone out there ;)Thanks so much for playing the game and enjoying all of our hard work! You never know...you may just see me in game sometime sporting some of my own creations! :PSven PS. Ynrapbag, I like what you have done with that set ;) Nice dye job!
Jump to post...