Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Verrliit View Post
This isn't a typo. It's not a mistake. Trion has been promising weapon wardrobe slots for two years. Here is the official Trion announcement that said they were in the store. http://community.riftgame.com/en/201...yreal_assault/ Like I said, I see this is a turning point, one that will decide the future of Rift, and of Trion. Will you choose greed and plausible deniability, or will you do what is best for the game and Trion's image? Put the weapon slots in wardrobe. It's the right thing to do.
Someone made an error and that is getting fixed. Considering I've worked on RIFT for over three and a half years, and for the last year and a half minimum I've communicated that we have no plans for weapon wardrobe, I'm unsure where you got the idea that we promised weapon wardrobe ever. There was an error with the copy on this page, and I probably didn't review the text before it went out. That is my fault. This will not be a turning point that determines the future of Trion. That is complete hyperbole. This is simply a typo on a web page - not life and death - not company making or breaking. ~Daglar
Jump to post...