Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
Hey all, First - we do care about these issues. In fact I woke up this morning, noticed another handful of posts about disconnect issues in the early morning hours, and proceeded to inform the team before I'd had a chance to leave the bedroom. Second - these issues can be very complex and hard to track down. Obviously it's not impacting everyone, but there are also no clear common links between all of you. This makes it an even greater challenge for us to assess, especially if we're not seeing the behavior on our end. All that said, I've now rounded up the account information for everyone who has so far reported this issue in the past 48 hours (that I could find) - Operations is in the process of assessing all of this data in the hopes we can find the cause and deploy a solution. Given the complexities there's no way I could possibly provide an ETA - but do know we're working to ensure you have a better experience when trying to play RIFT, obviously constant disconnects are no good Thanks for your patience in the meantime, I will let you know if there's any additional information you can provide to help the investigation or if I have any further updates. Cheers,
Jump to post...